Selling your home is the largest business transaction most of us will ever make. With such high stakes and so many important steps, it’s important to do it right. That’s where we come in. We are committed to guiding you at each step of the home-selling process to ensure that you get every dollar’s worth for your valued property. Our expertise, resources, and diligence help to ensure that the selling process is as seamless and profitable for you as possible.
To get the highest price possible, it is critical that home sellers get as much exposure to potential buyers as possible. This means, in addition to marketing your property to the public, it is important to market a home to other agents as well.
Furthermore, your home must stand out against the competition. Anthony and Lisa Scaccia will design a marketing plan to give you an edge on the competition and assure your property the maximum exposure. Anthony and Lisa Scaccia pride themselves on personal service and will do what it takes to get your home noticed.
When selling a home the sellers must consider the listing price. Price is one of the single most important aspects of getting a home sold. Anthony and Lisa Scaccia can properly analyze a home and discover its true market value . Using our data, we can provide home sellers with a Comparative Market Analysis . Our in-depth analysis will answer the question, “Are there similar homes priced for less?” Armed with this information Anthony and Lisa Scaccia will be able to price your home at the highest price that will still make the home competitive on the open market.
Why Sellers choose Anthony and Lisa Scaccia?
As real estate professionals, we have access to resources which most sellers do not. Our experience of having listed, marketed and sold many homes in the past remains a valuable resource for home sellers. As local experts, Anthony and Lisa Scaccia know what buyers in the area look for and can easily assess how a home measures up.
Anthony and Lisa Scaccia will work one on one with home sellers to sell homes for the highest price possible. They strives for excellence and respond to each of their clients needs with great care. Anthony and Lisa Scaccia understand that a client’s satisfaction is the greatest testimony to their success. This is why they consistently provides sellers with top-notch service and RESULTS . We urge you to contact their office with your questions and to discuss your needs.
The Selling Process
We take a comprehensive approach to the sales process. Finding the right buyer often requires that proper staging, marketing, and timing all align. The real estate marketplace can be a competitive one. Our goal is to make your home stand out.
To this end, we will be responsible for the marketing activities necessary to sell your house. This includes the creation of a comprehensive marketing plan designed to showcase your property to the right buyers.
Furthermore, many home sales occur as a result of internal networking between real estate professionals to pair buyers and sellers. we are deeply connected within the local real estate community, giving your property optimal exposure.
General Tips for Preparing Your Home:
First impressions matter! The correct staging of your home can go a long way toward achieving a successful sale at the highest price. Even minor alterations can have a major impact. Here are a few general guidelines that can help transform your home and ensure you to get top-dollar.
- Start from the outside: A well-kept lawn can help secure a strong first-impression for your home. A day or two of yard work can mean a world of difference in the buyer’s mind. A clean lawn and well-groomed landscape will help bring in prospective buyers from the beginning.
- The front door welcomes the prospect: Doorways and entrances are usually the first thing a visitor sees inside of your home. Step outside your front door and take an objective view. A fresh coat of paint or scrubbing your door clean will be well worth the effort invested. A seasonal door decoration can instantly give your home a warm, inviting feel.
- Highlight your home: Ample lighting will project a feeling of warmth to the potential buyers. Clean windows will also help illuminate walls and ceilings.
- Clean kitchens and sparkling bathrooms help sell homes: Be sure these rooms are gleaming! Counter tops should be clean and free of clutter. Repair caulking in bathtubs and showers. Fixtures should always be polished. Putting out fresh towels is a nice touch.
- A place for everything: Make sure beds are made and clothing is put away. Neat, well-organized closets show that there is ample storage space. Straightening newspapers, magazines or other “homey clutter” will help improve your home’s image to buyers.
- Check for repairs: Minor flaws in your home suggest neglect to the prospect. Be sure to clean and check major appliances. If a potential buyer can find a minor defect in a house, he or she will often assume there are more serious underlying issues.
- Last, relax and have fun! Once a showing is scheduled, try to make plans for lunch or to visit a friend. Having homeowners milling around will often make prospective buyers feel uncomfortable and hurry through a showing. So, relax, and let me do my job to showcase your beautiful home.